Teen patti from Beguinner to master, get a lot of money in casino!
Teen patti tournaments in casino are now popular and although this card game has been around for quite a while, it has become a great game to learn and a fun way to make extra cash as well.
If you want to learn some tips and tricks on how you can master the game of teen patti, here are six teen patti tips for beginners that you might find useful.
1. Keep in mind that teen patti and any game of gambling can be addictive and what is bad about it, is that, it involves money. So before you start with this addictive teen patti game, and before you will start losing your money, always make sure that you are readily prepared on what you will experience.
2. Only bet in casino on an amount that you can afford to lose. If you bet in casino all you have to teen patti, you may lose it all at once and left you with nothing, thus it is important not to think about investing everything you have. Teen patti should be fun. It should not be something that you enjoy today and regret later.
3. Don’t be afraid to fold early. Yes, you don’t have to play every hand if you are in teen patti. Teen patti pros know how you can lose if you play every hand. Indeed, to be successful in teen patti, you don’t have to be part of the action always. Fold if you think your hand has little chances of beating everyone. In fact, this is one of the important teen patti tips for beginners to always keep in mind.
4. Be unpredictable with your strategies. Do not follow the same pattern of play if you want to play good teen patti. It is important that your game plan is unpredictable and unreadable from your opponent’s point of view. Remember that everyone in the table is trying to read your betting in casino patterns and your play, and once they succeed, you will eventually be doomed to lose.
5. Don’t just keep a close watch on your cards. Do keep an eye on the cards on the table as well as the betting in casino patterns of your opponents. You have to learn to ‘read’ the cards in your opponent’s hand. You don’t have to have some psychic powers to be able to read your opponent’s cards. A close watch on their betting patterns as well as their reactions on the table can be your greatest hints in deciphering the cards they have.
6. Bluff with care. Bluffing is an exciting part of playing teen patti but it can also be your road towards losing. If you want to use the bluffing technique, you have to give first an impression that your play is predictable. Of course, you cannot make your opponents think that you have a good hand if you always call on every hand. However, you have to be unpredictable also. If you do have a bad hand, which is one of the best times to do the bluffing technique, you have to make sure that your reaction cannot be predicted as well.